INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP ON FRONTIER MATERIALS AND NANOTECHNOLOGY
August-9, 2018 JW Marriot Hotel, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 08:30-09:00: Registration.
- 09:00-09:10: Opening:
- Opening speech: Workshop chair: Professor. Do van Nam;
- Welcome speech: PHENIKAA president: Dr. Ho Xuan Nang.
Chairs: Prof. Sunglae Cho & Dr Maurizio Ferrari.
- 09:10-09:30: Invited talk 1: Advanced Studies at TIAS and PRATI: An Overview, Prof. Nguyen Van Hieu, Thanh Tay University, Vietnam;
- 09:30-10:00: Invited talk 2: Exploring Nano-Materials from Fundamentals to Applications, Prof. Mark H Rummeli, Soochow University, China/Polish Academy of Science, Poland;
- 10:00-10:20: Invited talk 3: High performance Tunnel Field-Effect Transistor using in-plane heterojunction of 2D materials, Prof. Phillip Dollfus, Centre for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (C2N), Orsay, France;
- 10:20-10:25: Photo session;
- 10:25-10:40: Coffee break.
Chairs: Prof. Mark H Rummeli & Prof. Dojin Kim.
- 10:40-11:10: Invited talk 4: Glass-Based Confined Systems for Photons Handling, Dr. Ferrari, Institute for Photonic and Nanotechnology, Trento, Italy;
- 11:10-11:30: Invited talk 5: Recent Advances in Organic Spin-Electronic Devices, Prof. Nguyen Duc Tho, Georgia University, USA;
- 11:30-12:00: Invited talk 6: Long wavelength phosphors for display and lighting, Prof. Dirk Poelman, Ghent University, Blegium;
- 12:00-12:25: Invited talk 7: Functional Magnetic Nanomaterials: What does the Future hold?, Prof. Phan Manh Huong, University South Florida, USA;
- 12:25-12:30: Closing: Workshop chair: Prof. Do Van Nam;
- 12:30-14:00: Lunch.